Sunday, January 23, 2011

How Mutch You Pay Scooter Insurance

Remarks on the occasion of the ordination and installation of Phalanx Dormay the Evangelical Baptist Church of Siloam

Beloved Pastors
Parents and Friends, Brothers and Sisters
Christians


Thousand and once fell from my lips, a word pronounced blessed by the Lord, my Savior Jesus Christ. This word had become for me a breakpoint, a terminal. Sometimes it took the form of a decree to convert currency now, and beyond a slogan. If necessary it also served as a consolation and hope. Oh yes, on every occasion, I keep saying: "The will of God be done." Well! for me her child, for me his servant, his will is done on this day. It is accomplished in the eyes of men. But more, it is accomplished in the arena of ecclesiastical community. But nobody can say or know when God Himself has really devoted to the sacred ministry. For him, it's not right now. For him, not today. For him, it was not even yesterday. So when some would say? Nobody knows, having no right to plunge looks at God's calendar.

If I am here today, it is only to obey the voice of my God, my Savior and Lord. I am here to publicly accept, for all eternity what He wanted and planned. So, faced with this heavy responsibility and overwhelming, yet I am happy and proud I am renewing my allegiance to the place of my God, and He repeated, in all humility tonight again, "Behold, molded me into your wisdom, shape me for your work. Help yourself to me in your broad field. Oh yes, here I am, send me. "

And since my own accounts before God will ultimately be submitted, then addressed Him First my prayers so that through his help I remain a faithful servant.

I. - True to discharge my duties towards her own children and be a model for his flock. Faithful to rightly divide the sacred word of the gospel. Faithful to act on everything that is written without me away to the right or left. Yes, the Lord God help me.

II .- This is also in Him that I still want to draw the essence of righteousness to be in the eyes of all, a servant includes: Integrates to spread around me the evidence a driver just and right. That incorporates all my life be a fragrance smell that incense blessed his throne Yes, may the Lord help me.

III .- Finally he gives me his support, so I am a courageous servant. Courageous work, courageous in business; Courageous in the heat of battle. Yes to all this, and for all that, the Lord God keeps me and strengthens me!


Since at the Evangelical Baptist Church of Siloam, the Divine Shepherd Jesus Christ calls me to graze his flock for the love He showed me always shown and still shows me here tonight, I agree to be for Him and for Him alone, his assistant shepherd to the glory of his name and the welfare of his sheep. So I agree. I pledge to work hard at building and advancement of this church, I pledge to work actively to the training of workers and delegate positions of responsibility, I am committed to effectively coordinate the various departments for harmonious development of this part of the Church of Jesus Christ.

Conscious of this responsibility, I accept today to take charge depending on the administrative rules to establish, in the Lord knowing that my work will never be in vain.

Beloved in Christ, you who come to assist me in this temple this day, you who are witnesses to my consecration service, and my official installation I already invite you to a great party. It will take place in broad daylight and I know I will receive, honoris causa, in the euphoria and joy of my last degree and bénissantes blessed hands of Him who called me to his service.

If they are beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the servants who travel the country preaching the grace to sinners, it will be even more beautiful when you pastors, you faithful of the Church of Jesus Christ, you and me, sheep Baptist Evangelical Church Siloam, we'll all be up there, as the sand beaches, each receiving his diploma with the words: "good and faithful servant."

I now say thank Jesus Christ my Savior and Redeemer, the Supreme Head of his church, thank you all, doctors and pastors, evangelists and preachers; thank you all, choirs, soloists, organists and maestros, thank you to you, my dear wife and my dear children, thank you to all of you parents and friends, faithful of the Church of Jesus Christ.

Yes, you and us is still the grace of God and God alone be the glory always, now and forever.

So be it. Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment